We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- ADHS - Active Parenting
June 29, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Arizona Department of Health Services Presents
Active Parenting * The First Five Years
Leader Training Workshop
JUNE 29, 2017
- Defining the Active Parent – Taking Care of the Caregiver
- Winning Cooperation – Communication Skills – Dealing with Anger
- Responsibility & Discipline – Problem Prevention & Solving – Understanding & Redirecting Misbehavior
- Power Struggles – Building Courage, Character & Self-Esteem – Preparing Your Child to Succeed in School
- How Parents Can Deal With Drugs – Sexuality – Violence
- Leadership Skills – How to get your Parenting Class Started
Registration fees and training materials are provided through a grant from:
The Arizona Department of Health Services – Arizona Health Start Program
Please click on the button in the blue bar above to register.
Registration is by invitation only and space is limited – Register now to reserve your seat!
Meals, snacks, and beverages are on your own.
Venue Phone: (602) 765 5800
4415 E Paradise Village Pkwy South, Phoenix, Arizona, 85032, United States